09 September 2010

Driving Lessons







James Mcgrath
of Mcgrath School of Motoring has once again kindly donated a
Series of Driving Lessons as one of the Lots for our Charity Auction.

This is what James has to say about his Driving School,

"Based in West Yorkshire, I provide driver training in Keighley, Halifax, Steeton, Silsden, Skipton and the surrounding areas. I can also provide driving lessons in other parts of West Yorkshire on request.

I pride myself on my friendly, patient and professional approach to teaching. I am dedicated to ensuring that my students become safe and competent drivers who are fully capable of success in their driving tests."

Here are the details for this Lot:

  • *5 Driving Lessons
  • To be taken in the Keighley area

*Please note that these lessons cannot to be used for a driving test


Would you love to take these Driving Lessons or do you know someone who would be delighted to receive them as a gift? If so come along to the Shoulder of Mutton, Thwaites Village Keighley on Saturday 25 September 2010 at 7:00 p.m and place your bid!
You can also Email Your Bid

No comments: